Photovoltaics - Impressively Simple
The electrical connection of your photovoltaic system turns out to be very simple: The electricity produced by the solar modules is automatically transformed into a form suitable for the public electricity system by the inverter. Numerous monitoring and automating functions ensure a smooth operation of the system. You will still receive your own electricity over the old counter from he public electricity system.
The only thing you still need to do is the settlement with your energy supplier.
Solar Energy - Good Arguments
- The amount of solar energy the earth receives every day corresponds to 10.000 times the amount of energy that is daily needed worldwide.
- The overall roof surface area in Germany could cover approximately 115 % of the German annual energy demand.
- A photovoltaic system reduces the annual CO2 - emissions by approximately 0.8 kg per generated kWh.
- A photovoltaic system pays off thanks to a government-guaranteed feed-in tariff and low-maintenance technology.Solar energy is silent, clean and odourless.
Get ahead of others on the way into the future and get in now!
Solar Systems - Architectural Design
Financing - That´s How it Works
- According to the law for renewable energies (EEG) the energy suppliers are obligated to accept solar energy.
- When commissioning a solar system in 2011 you will receive 28,06 Cent per fed-in kilowatt hour (kWh) for the next 20 years.
KfW Program “Production of Solar Power”
|Information about ”Production of Solar Power” and KfW Environment Program|
Eligible for the program “Production of Solar Power” are persons/institutions investing in the installation, extension or purchase of a smaller photovoltaic system (e.g. private and non-profit applicants, commercial applicants, freelancers, farmers) whose systems meet the requirements of the EEG.
Systems with a demand for credit of more than 50.000€ which are commercially used can be co-financed within the “ERP Environment and Energy Saving Program” as well as the “KfW Environment Program”.
Communes and communal enterprises have the option to apply for the “KfW Infrastructure Program” in order to finance photovoltaic systems.
The KfW Environment Program
- Longterm financing with attractive interest rates.
- The program can be combined with public subsidies.
- The credits can be paid back completely or partially without additional costs anytime regardless of the financing plan.
Join today for a better tomorrow. It pays!